Chits of War - Dark Blue
These chits have been cut from 2mm MDF, for use with "To the Strongest!" and "TtS! For King and Parliament". Numbered chits are an excellent alternative to using playing cards, especially when gaming on the smaller grids. These can be drawn from a cup or cloth bag and used in exactly the same manner as playing cards.
- The set includes 80 chits, numbered from 1-10, in dark blue matching that of the FK&P rule book.
- The set is coloured, so it won't easily be mixed up with chits in other colours.
- The best contrasting set to these are the burnt orange; the least good contrast is with the purple set, which are somewhat similar in tone.
- The white numbers are easy to read from a distance.
- These chits are two-sided, so you don't need to turn them over, speeding play.
- The paint includes a varnish so they are hard-wearing.
If you should lose a chit (it happens!), please message me and I can include a replacement in a future order, or for the cost of postage.