TtS! For King and Parliament - Edgehill setup for Vassal
This setup will enable you to re-fight the English Civil War battle of Edgehill on your PC, using Vassal software, either solo, or across the internet with an opponent.
You can download the Vassal Edgehill setup by placing it in your shopping basket; it's free.
- In order to play it, you will also need to download the Vassal engine, from here.
- You will need the free Vassal Module for For King and Parliament, from here.
- You'll probably want to download the Vassal getting started notes.
- You will need a copy of the For King and Parliament rules, if you don't already have one. You can buy a digital copy, relatively cheaply, here.
- You will probably also want to buy the Edgehill Scenario.
Many thanks to Edwin Shaw, who wrote the setup, also thanks to Andrew Brentnall who originally developed the scenario and to Ian Notter, whose images are used throughout. You may also wish to buy Ian Notter's excellent unit cards for Edgehill which you can print out and use to re-fight the battle on the gaming table.